I made these cabbage rolls this week, I was looking for something low carb and high protein so I thought I would give them a try. They were pretty easy and super healthy! Just like this dairy free/gluten free soup!
What you need
A head of cabbage
What you do
- Boil the cabbage for about 10 min. Drain the water and place the cabbage aside to cool so you can handle it.
- Cook the meat (I used chicken and then shredded it)
- Dice the veggies (i used tomatoes and mushrooms)
- Now that the cabbage is cooled off a bit, peel off the leaves
- Add a spoonful or two of the meat/veggie mixture to a leaf and roll
- Continue with all the cabbage
- Place the filled and rolled cabbage leaves on a cookie sheet
- bake at 350 for about 30 min or so