The Cure Starts Now and Graeter’s team up once again this September for their annual Cones for the Cure campaign. The campaign will take place September 8-18 at participating Graeter’s!
As part of their continued support for The Cure Starts Now, Graeter’s will be giving away free scoops of Elena’s Blueberry Pie ice cream (available at specific locations only) to customers two times during the campaign period. Elena’s Blueberry Pie is a special flavor that was created in honor of 6-year-old Elena Desserich, the inspiration behind The Cure Starts Now.
During Cones for the Cure, guests that visit a Graeter’s store during the campaign period have the opportunity to donate a $1 or $5 “Cone for the Cure.” Graeter’s will also offer a $20 savings booklet for every donation of $5 or more to The Cure Starts Now.
And back this year is the #conesforthecure photo challenge!
Here’s how it works:
1. Like the “Cones for the Cure” Facebook page and upload a picture of yourself posing with your Graeter’s ice cream to the Facebook page between 9/8/16 – 9/18/16 (pictures of questionable nature will not be eligible for the contest). You can also tweet your photos and share them on Instagram.
2. All photos must use #conesforthecure to be considered.
3. Pictures are the property of The Cure Starts Now and all sponsors and may be reproduced or used without permission or payment of any kind.
4. Have fun! The more entertaining you are the better chance you have of being mentioned on air by our media sponsors.
5. The top 5 photos will be selected by WLWT and 96 Rock by 9/19/16 for final voting by followers of “Cones for the Cure” Facebook site. The picture with the most “likes” wins. The grand prize winner will receive a Party Pack of ice cream courtesy of Graeter’s. The winner will be announced on 10/1/16 on the Cones for the Cure Facebook page.