It seems that every night after the kids are in bed, I find myself really really wanting a little snack. Sometimes it is because I am hungry, others just because I like to munch!
I don’t like going to be hungry or with anything heavy on my stomach, so here is a list of some light and delicious late night snack ideas!
1) Natural peanut butter and honey on graham crackers with almond milk!
2) Apple slices and cheese cubes
4) Apple slices and peanut butter
5) Trim Shake – either vanilla or chocolate
6) Small serving of over the stove popcorn microwave popcorn is toxic and nasty
7) Hot tea with a small cookie
I need some more ideas…What are some of your go to late night snacks?