Someone of you may have seen my pics from the Princess Diana Exhibit the other night. It was a blast! True royal treatment, complete with a red carpet and tiaras!
I was lucky enough to win two tickets to the premiere and since my mom loves Princess Diana, and is still convinced that her death was a conspiracy, I brought my mom as my guest!
AND…my sister was able to come too and brought my dad…fun little family night out!
The place was beautiful the food amazing and of course the exhibit was fascinating!
This is the final showing for this exhibit! It’s been on tour since 2003 and will be return to her sons in England to be preserved for future generations.
Head over to the Cincinnati Museum Center and check out the Diana, a Celebration Exhibit!
A few of the many dazzling items on display include:
- More than 25 dresses, suits and evening gowns worn by the Princess during her public life, accompanied by photos and designer details from the event at which the outfits were worn
- Diana’s magnificent Royal Wedding gown
- Two diamond tiaras and other priceless family jewels
- The original text of the Earl Spencer’s moving tribute to his sister at the funeral in Westminster Abbey
- The score and lyrics of the Elton John/Bernie Taupin composition, adapted from Candle in the Wind
- Original heritage family paintings
Exhibit Dates, Times and Prices
Feb. 14 – Aug. 17, 2014
Monday & Tuesday Noon-6 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday Noon-8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Feb. 14- July 31 Aug. 1-17
Adult $24 $25
Child $16 $17
Senior $21 $22
Member Adult $17 $18
Member Child $12 $13
Get your tickets here!
And be sure to check out Diana: Toast of the Town for an evening of wine, snacks and of course the Diana exhibit!