Yoga is the most traditional and popular form of workout for people who are generally health-conscious. However, such types of Yoga asanas had once lost their importance; in this 21st century, they are again regaining their popularity and weightage. Yoga asanas are the most popular and traditional method of fat belly burner. The different types of yoga asanas are often regarded as the most effective body toning practice. If you have belly fat, don’t worry; you could quickly get rid of your belly fat with the popular types of yoga asana.
But before application or enrollment in a Yoga session, one needs to know about the different types of yoga asanas that are often in practice. Some of them are as follows:
- Dhanurasanas: The Dhanurasanas, or the bow-shaped Yoga, is one of the most popular forms that often seem to be practiced by the candidates of the GYM. This pose is quite challenging for any person who is new to Yoga. But it is one of the most effective yoga postures that could quickly reduce belly fat. To apply such types of yoga asanas, one needs to lie down on the ground with your face; now, you need to bend your knee and then try to hold it with your hand for about 30 seconds.
- Ustrasana: Other types of yoga asanas are the Ustarasanas or the camel pose asanas. In this asana, you need to kneel on the ground in a perpendicular posture by keeping the hips, thighs, and knees straight and putting your hands on your buttock. Now slowly bend backwards and try to touch your heels for about one 1 minute.
- Naukasana: The naukasana or the boat pose is another popular types of yoga asanas that are often found effective for belly fat reduction. In this method, one must lie down on the floor while facing the ceiling, keeping the legs straight and releasing soldiers. Make a 45-degree angle into V-shaped and hold it for another 60 seconds.
- Kumbhakasana: The plank or the Kumbhakahana is one of the most effective types of yoga postures that is regarded as the most effective for belly fat burning. In this asana, you need to lie your face down, lift your body with straight arms and balance your body on the toe. Hold it for 30 seconds.
- Surya namaskar: It’s one of the most popular poses of Yoga which is best for belly fat burning and turning your body into shape. It is a confluence of all twelve types of yoga asanas.
- Padahastasaba: The padahastasaba is another type of yoga asana often used as regular but is well known for fat belly burning. These forms of asanas are pretty practical for anxiety release and are also perfect postures for controlling the heart rate.
Other than the above mentioned different types of asanas, many more yoga postures are well known for belly burning.