iverheal 12 is a very useful medicine that is taken for treating parasitic infections in people, including both adults and children. This medicine belongs to a group called Anthelminthics. It means antiparasitic. It is taken by people for killing the parasites like,
- Strongyloidiasis in the intestines.
- Filarial worms.
- Sarcoptes scabiei. Etc.
Iverheal easily kills these parasites because of the generic substance called Ivermectin present in it, 12 gm of Iverheal tablet contains 12 gm of Ivermectin.
The Main use of Iverheal 12
As stated before, the only major use of Iverheal 12 is to kill the dangerous parasites present in our body, the places where these parasites are mostly present are in our intestines, skin, and our eyes. Ivermectin present in the tablet directly attacks the parasites in our body, at first it attaches itself to the parasite which in turn paralyzes them, and then unable to move and grow the parasites dies. This process is mostly instant. This medication can also be consumed by children who are over the weight of 15kgs.
How to consume the tablet?
The tablet must be consumed exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The amount and the duration of intaking the medication must be followed as the doctor instructed you. The tablet must be swallowed on an empty stomach with the help of a glass of water. Do not break it, bite it or crush it. So, the important thing to do before starting on the medication is to talk in detail with your doctor.
There are some important precautions you need to take for the medicine to work to its full potential. Make sure you follow the following precautions.
- The first and foremost precaution to take while starting on the medication is to follow whatever your doctor has prescribed you. You should not take more of it.
- You must consult with your doctor thoroughly. You must inform your doctor about all kinds of allergies you have because you might be allergic to Ivermectin or any other ingredient present in the tablet.
- You must also inform if you are taking any other medications for any other issues because some medications do not go well with the Iverheal.
Consulting your doctor in deep is the vital part. There are also some warnings you need to look out for, they are,
- You must know for a fact that you are not allergic to Ivermectin, make sure of that before starting with this medication.
- You must not be pregnant or plan to get pregnant anytime soon if you’re planning on taking this medicine.
- You must not also be breastfeeding, as very little of the medicine enters your breast milk and it might affect your baby.
- Do not take the medication if you have alcohol in your system, do not drink after taking the pill as well.
Iverheal 12 mg is most useful only for the ones who follow the prescription given by their doctors. Make sure to follow all the precautions and be aware of the warnings. This is one of the most useful tablets, which is suitable for people with no age limit. Many people are benefitting from the use of Iverheal 12 mg.